segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2013

R.I.P. MY SWEET HERBIE



 RIP Herbie

This is from Doc Rick Broz that has been Herbie's angel these last few months.....RIP Sweet Boy and to Doc a world of gratitude and thanks ....... Doc posted: This is the hardest message I have ever had to post. Herbie has gone to the bridge. He fought hard to recover from his abuse, but the cancer was too much for him to bear. He had stopped eating and was losing weight and muscle. These last two weeks with him were very hard on me, watching this magnificent animal begin to waste away from the dog he had become under Dr. Woods care and my love. I did not wish to see him start to suffer. In his way, he told me yesterday that he was ready to leave us. I told Dr. Woods of my wishes and he agreed that it was time. Herbie died in my arms at approximately 2:00 P.M. Ohio time. I know that if he could talk, he would tell all of you how much he loved each and everyone of you and you were the reason he was able to fight for so long. I will be signing off of Facebook now and going somewhere for a few days to mourn in my own way. Please say a prayer for our Herbie as he begins the next part of his journey, to wait for me at the Rainbow Bridge until I can join him there for an eternity of happiness. -Doc

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...