domingo, 12 de outubro de 2014

In Memory Of Hector The Pitbull




R.I.P. Hector !!!

 Hello everyone. Unfortunately my time has come, and if you're reading this, that means that I have already passed. My last day was as good as one could ask for. The sun was shining, the frogs were out for me to chase at the pond, and I had Roo and Clara to carry me off the trail when my legs just couldn't go any further. I called shotgun to assume my co-pilot position on the way to the vet, where I passed away surrounded by people who love me. I think my past life caught up with me and caused my time to come a little early. However, I can proudly say that I gave it everything I had all the way until the end. To my Vick Dog family, and all the other dogs rescued from similar cruelty situations, keep carrying the torch! There are a lot of dogs out there that still need help, so keep proving they deserve their chance through our success. Thank you to all the people involved in my rescue. Thank you to all my foster homes that took care of me before landing in my forever home. And thank you to Tim and Donna and the BAD RAP crew for suggesting me when Roo and Clara reached out about adopting one of us. Although I wasn't too fond of the Minnesota winters, all in all I feel pretty lucky to have landed where I did. The list goes on forever, and I thank everybody for their overwhelming support. Without all of you, we could not have inspired change for so many other dogs to get their chance as well. In my mind, that is making the world a better place. Please remember that dogs don't really have a choice on where they end up, and some really good dogs end up in a bad spot through no fault of their own. Before you pass judgement, give them a chance to show who they are regardless of appearance or past life. You never know how it will turn out. With that, I say good-bye. Try not to be sad. Instead celebrate my life. While I wish I could have lived a little longer, I passed knowing I won the game that is my life.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...